Our “Cancer Gene Testing” product is EU approved and available for cancer patients. Cancer Gene Testing detects mutations in the patient’s sample employing sequencing technologies and provides a comprehensive medical report with FDA approved recommendation of potential medicines highly suitable to treat the particular patients. This Cancer Gene Testing should be prescribed by authorised medical doctors in Norway.
Benefits to Cancer patients and clinicians
- No need to be hospitalised
- No need to go abroad
- Samples can be collected at locally
- Your blood is your sample, simply put!
- Specific cancer drug recommendation provided
- This is the best diagnostic/testing currently available for cancer patients.
- To know more, please contact us.
Some features of our Cancer Gene Testing:
- Medical report with therapeutic/medicine options or recommendations
- Full examination of 766 genes & translocations in 31 genes
- Tumor Mutational Burden (TMB) and Microsatelite Instability (MSI)
- High coverage to detect sub-clonal mutations (500-1000X)
- High Sensitivity >98.5% & Specificity: >99.9%
- Extended Medical reporting includes (add on):
- resistance mechanisms,
- combination treatment options
- additional list of approved drugs for treatment.
- read more (click here)